ACP > Module Management

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Michaelo

ACP > Module Management

Post by Michaelo »

Some time ago I added several test modules including the required language and code files to familiarise myself with the process.

The procedure I followed:

I create a new module (type category), selecting this, I then create new module (type module)… In an earlier version I could select a file to use from drop down box labelled (Choose Module: Choose the file being called by this module)… which listed all available module files including the files I added, however in the most recent version this drop down box only displays the default files… has the install modules procedure changes or have I forgotten to do something?

Any assistance appreciated… Mike
Mods: Forum Icons Enhancement, Kiss Portal Engine
Links:
Kiss Portal Engine (dev site) Stargate Portal (archive site) ...
Styles: Technika

Acyd Burn

Re: ACP > Module Management

Post by Acyd Burn »

The module information files are now seperate and need to go into the /info subfolder.

Michaelo

Re: ACP > Module Management

Post by Michaelo »

Many thanks Acyd... I should have remembered this :oops: Seriously Nice job...
Mods: Forum Icons Enhancement, Kiss Portal Engine
Links:
Kiss Portal Engine (dev site) Stargate Portal (archive site) ...
Styles: Technika