= Live Admin Panel Demo = [3.0.4]

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Dog Cow

= Live Admin Panel Demo = [3.0.4]

Post by Dog Cow »

For anyone who wants to see first hand how the new permissions system works and the tabs, plus all other ACP developments, I have set up a live, fully-featured demo here:
http://olympus.macgui.com

Register here: http://olympus.macgui.com/ucp.php?mode=register

Then login to get the full admin panel access of the latest version! No need to check your email, just log right in after registering!

You have full access to the Admin Panel, so don't do anything stupid. :roll:

If you have questions, post in this topic, or see the quick start guide here: http://www.phpbb.com/support/documentat ... uickstart/
Last edited by Dog Cow on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:47 pm, edited 22 times in total.

Lastof

Re: = Live Admin Panel Demo =

Post by Lastof »

Ooo, all the powers. HEHEHE.

What could I do...
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

Spectral Dragon

Post by Spectral Dragon »

This is awesome, a hands on demo! thank you very much for this Dog Cow.

Dog Cow

Post by Dog Cow »

you're welcome! :)

Twillingate.info

Post by Twillingate.info »

Awesome. I am going to try it out! Thank you very much. :)
Administrator of The Fun Bucket

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

22 unique ip's have logged into the admin panel so far. Looks like it's popular.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

Dog Cow

Post by Dog Cow »

yeah, I had a feeling it would be. I'm not aware of any other live ACP demos.

Twillingate.info

Yeah, being able to see Olympus Admin Control Panel and fool around with it before it is actually released is great, and since my host only has one mysql database allowed, and I don't want to put it in my with my other phpBB forum, I can't setup my own.

:) Once again ,thanks! :mrgreen:

Edit: Hey, umm... we'er allowed to add forums and add stuff and fool around a lil' bit aren't we?

Dog Cow

Post by Dog Cow »

Twillingate.info wrote: Yeah, being able to see Olympus Admin Control Panel and fool around with it before it is actually released is great, and since my host only has one mysql database allowed, and I don't want to put it in my with my other phpBB forum, I can't setup my own.

And a thanks to our sponsor, MacGUI.com

Twillingate.info

Dog Cow wrote:
Twillingate.info wrote: Yeah, being able to see Olympus Admin Control Panel and fool around with it before it is actually released is great, and since my host only has one mysql database allowed, and I don't want to put it in my with my other phpBB forum, I can't setup my own.

And a thanks to our sponsor, MacGUI.com
Can we make our own users and make them admins so its easier and there's not a million people on one account?