Friends mod and phpBB3

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
jasonago

Friends mod and phpBB3

Post by jasonago »

Hello there! As soon as the fmod2 is finished, fmod3 will be planned as a feature update for fmod2...

fmod4 will have 2 versions...for phpbb2 and for phpbb3...

As we can see, the friends functionality of phpbb3 is a little bit primitive, with no option to accept or decline, no comments, and the likes of a social networking mod...

I am willing to carry this on to the phpbb3 as soon as I finished all the planned stuff in phpbb2...

Good luck to all the developers...

Uchiha Nick

Re: Friends mod and phpBB3

Post by Uchiha Nick »

how do you know if the current f system is already finished?

R45

Post by R45 »

Not quite sure if we are discussing the new feature or advertising an upcoming MOD... :?:

NNO-Stephen

Post by NNO-Stephen »

definitely an ad :p

but if they're willing to flesh out the friends stuff then more power to them. one thing they should add though, two-way listing. for instance, someone ads you as a friend, you automatically add them as your friend (if you accept a request) very much in the way XBOX Live does it. except with enemies too :D

will that be a part of your mod?

DarkD45

Post by DarkD45 »

reminds me of xfire too. but i would think that could be a cool addition in a mod, i am not sure how many people use it though :? .