Confinfmation at Register function

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
witzigerkiller

Confinfmation at Register function

Post by witzigerkiller »

Hello,
I´ve notice that the confirmation picture has been more than 5 letters, so that nobody can register anymore.

Sorry, my english isn´t very good, but I hope anybody can understand me.

Thx

Lastof

Re: Confinfmation at Register function

Post by Lastof »

The code is 6 charactors long, and the space to enter them is 6 charactors long.

I fail to see the problem.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

witzigerkiller

Post by witzigerkiller »

But sometimes the code is 7 letters long or 3-4

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

Ooo, yes, just managed to get a 7 charactor long one.

Now that is quite a nice bug.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

-CC-

Post by -CC- »

It was recently fixed in CVS, so I guess it will be fixed here soon.