cvs commit log?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Nuttyguy

cvs commit log?

Post by Nuttyguy »

anybody know where it went or why its not working? I had the opentools commit log bookmarked, but now its no longer working. I come to area51, and click cvs stats, and that link doesnt work either.

Just trying to keep up with progress, is it possible their getting rid of cvs and getting ready for a beta release?

rivaldo

Re: cvs commit log?

Post by rivaldo »

Nuttyguy wrote: anybody know where it went or why its not working? I had the opentools commit log bookmarked, but now its no longer working. I come to area51, and click cvs stats, and that link doesnt work either.

Just trying to keep up with progress, is it possible their getting rid of cvs and getting ready for a beta release?
Keep dreaming about that last part. Try this URL and bookmark it: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/foru ... um_id=2657" target="_blank

DeadEye686

Post by DeadEye686 »

SourceForge recently introduced SVN servers, so it's *possible* they're converting their repositories over to SVN. Not at all likely. More likely is that the SF CVS servers are *beep* up, as they are apt to do on a regular basis.

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

subVersion is beta testing at Sourceforge...but CVS will not be going away at all.
A_Jelly_Doughnut

NNO-Stephen

Post by NNO-Stephen »

rivaldo wrote:
Nuttyguy wrote: anybody know where it went or why its not working? I had the opentools commit log bookmarked, but now its no longer working. I come to area51, and click cvs stats, and that link doesnt work either.

Keep dreaming about that last part. Try this URL and bookmark it: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/foru ... um_id=2657" target="_blank
yeah, but that's phpBB2....

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

No, it is both phpBB2 and phpBB3. It just happens the most recent commit was for 2.0
A_Jelly_Doughnut

Spectral Dragon

Post by Spectral Dragon »

A_Jelly_Doughnut wrote: No, it is both phpBB2 and phpBB3. It just happens the most recent commit was for 2.0
Not seeing 3 anywhere, thinking this isn't the case.

Acyd Burn

Post by Acyd Burn »

DeadEye686 wrote: More likely is that the SF CVS servers are *beep* up, as they are apt to do on a regular basis.
Indeed.

Graham

Post by Graham »

The mailing list contains commits for all versions:

2.0.x commits are labelled phpBB_2_0_0
2.1/3.0 commits have no label
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!

NNO-Stephen