I am taking the code.

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
warmweer

Re: I am taking the code.

Post by warmweer »

FronServo wrote: and there are THREE periods, not two.
Seems like you've overstayed both, I mean all three 8)
Procrastination is my hobby, but I keep on postponing it.

FronServo

Post by FronServo »

the_dan wrote: Well, you're currently just hot air, unless you'd like to substantiate what you're saying with some evidence?
I have a question, then. You don't believe me. But, you believe the admins when they say a new style is underfoot. You have no proof. You have even no hints. . .

Wait a week, then my hotair will be released...

warmweer

Post by warmweer »

FronServo wrote: Wait a week, then my hotair will be released...
Guys, did you notice ...

A release date
Procrastination is my hobby, but I keep on postponing it.

dhn

Post by dhn »

FronServo wrote: There is no space between the "..."
The Oxford University Press disagrees with you. In the end there is no clear rule for ellipses in the english language. Don't take what your teachers taught you at school for granted.

FronServo

Post by FronServo »

dhn wrote:
FronServo wrote: There is no space between the "..."
The Oxford University Press disagrees with you. In the end there is no clear rule for ellipses in the english language. Don't take what your teachers taught you at school for granted.
Fine then. I noticed, then, you dont have anything to say about him using two .. instead of ... for an ellipses? My case still stands, then.

Now i said i dont want any more talk on his sharp eyes for spelling - back to the matter at hand.

AdamR

Post by AdamR »

FronServo wrote: Please, do something productive, help mankind...
And your new product does what to help mankind? I suppose it has an Admin Panel feature to cure cancer. HIV is on the requested list for 3.2. ;)
There is no space between the "..." and the word it comes after, and there are THREE periods, not two.
Not to keep the issue going, but I encourage you to pick up a good grammar book and discover how your explaination of the ellipsis is incorrect in how you just described.

I also encourage you to explain to us why you chose to tell us about your upcoming product. You obviously are doing this out of spite and not to help anyone. And why warn us? What's in it for us if we hurry up? Why encourage us to hurry up if your so "fanboy" over your new product?
Now i said i dont want any more talk on his sharp eyes for spelling - back to the matter at hand.
Don't you mean grammar? I hardly consider an ellipsis a word. And anyway, would you also explain to us what gives you the right to demand we don't bring the issue up again? Also, what exactly is the matter at hand?

- Adam
Last edited by AdamR on Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A teacher is one who says, "Stand on my shoulders and reach higher."
Honored supporter of the phpBB Group!
phpBB Support: Search
My Blog: Technology Edition

FronServo

Post by FronServo »

Personally, I'm very, very much enjoying this. Really, only reason.

By the way, sir, it seemed to take a while to type your response. May I suggest you take a typing class to speed up that one fingered typing of yours?

Cap'n Refsmmat

Post by Cap'n Refsmmat »

Ah, so it's a joke with a large ego, then.

the_dan

Post by the_dan »

FronServo wrote: I have a question, then. You don't believe me. But, you believe the admins when they say a new style is underfoot. You have no proof. You have even no hints. . .

Wait a week, then my hotair will be released...
Actually, there is plenty of evidence for the new style floating around. Just for reference.

AdamR

Post by AdamR »

FronServo wrote: By the way, sir, it seemed to take a while to type your response. May I suggest you take a typing class to speed up that one fingered typing of yours?
I put thought into my posts unlike some unnamed people here, sir.
I noticed, then, you dont have anything to say about him using two .. instead of ... for an ellipses?
Actually, he only used one ..
He used two .

I'm sorry; I love nitpicking.

I'm done with this circus of ridiculosity.

- Adam
Last edited by AdamR on Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
A teacher is one who says, "Stand on my shoulders and reach higher."
Honored supporter of the phpBB Group!
phpBB Support: Search
My Blog: Technology Edition