What does this permission do?

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
Glorius Hole

What does this permission do?

Post by Glorius Hole »

Whilst pootling through the ACP, I was looking at the forum permissions you can give to groups.

That's to say you click on permissions, select the forum, then select a group (or indeed add one) in the list then select set options.

One of the permissions near the bottom is 'Posts are moderated'. What exactly does that do (if known)? I'm presuming if set to off you can have an entire group (or just one user) set so moderators of a forum can't moderate them at all.

Or is something entirely different?

Sphen

Re: What does this permission do?

Post by Sphen »

This permission means that everytime a post is made, it has to be approved by a forum moderator before it shows up.

Sphen
I think, therefore I am, I think...
I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.
Site - Blog

Glorius Hole

Re: What does this permission do?

Post by Glorius Hole »

Ah I see. Hey that's a good idea. Could have done with something like that back on my last forum. Thanks for the info.