categories are working

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
_Kilian_

categories are working

Post by _Kilian_ »

As i read on the forum the search in enabled. I also noticed that the error you get when you go to the phpbb related categorie is gone :lol:

check out yourself ;) viewforum.php?f=2

the_dan

Re: categories are working

Post by the_dan »

_Kilian_ wrote: As i read on the forum the search in enabled. I also noticed that the error you get when you go to the phpbb related categorie is gone :lol:

check out yourself ;) viewforum.php?f=2
Yup :)
The other catogories all worked fine before though anyway, which was strange.

_Kilian_

Post by _Kilian_ »

jup.. and in the cvs it looks like a part of the code for the categories etc is missing. so i hope that the search and catergorie feature are also beeing fixed in the cvs ;)

SamG

Post by SamG »

Remember, the privilege of CVS access is the privilege of looking over the developers shoulders as they work. Things will get fixed, things will get broken. Obviously the closer we get to beta the more fixing, the less breaking. But the point remains, just as we need to install the hinges before trying out a new door, we need to let CVS be CVS and not worry about what works and what doesn't.
"I hate trolls!" - Willow Ufgood

rivaldo

Post by rivaldo »

Excellent post, SamG.

_Kilian_

Post by _Kilian_ »

i know.. and it isnt critisism.. it more just a remark that the developers are just a little closer.. no offense ;)