phpBB being hacked again?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Atlantis Services

phpBB being hacked again?

Post by Atlantis Services »

Was on the site and suddenly the forum started to load slow, then I've got errors, and now it pings out. Anyone?
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
Was the last thing I was able to get. It comes & goes (a lot)
Ask yourself, how much do you pay for bandwidth each month? Was it you or your host who decided what services you were to pay for? - Coming Summer 2005 Atlantis Services

TheMole

Re: phpBB being hacked again?

Post by TheMole »

Yes, I'm also getting a critical error :/ Let's hope not it just slows down 3.0 even more :(
"It's a fiction like all history, it's been distorted until it makes sense" - Andy Yorke

nuckfan15

Post by nuckfan15 »

I highly doubt it is being hacked. Give it a break guys, like 500 people are communication with this one server at once, so big deal if it goes down for 5 mins. :roll:

3000dark

Post by 3000dark »

or maybe its cos they r switching server they never managed to do it the other day
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in phpbb3/adm/index.php on line 160 an error if any 1 can tell me how to fix it in the phpbb3 code pm me

nuckfan15

Post by nuckfan15 »

Yes they did.

3000dark

Post by 3000dark »

i sure i read in the main forum a post from 1 of the admin saying they didnt and they were going 2 do it when they had time
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in phpbb3/adm/index.php on line 160 an error if any 1 can tell me how to fix it in the phpbb3 code pm me

Natan

Post by Natan »

It's back up. It has happened before. I really don't think they are being hacked.
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."

thedrumchannell

Post by thedrumchannell »

Possibly updating to the new beta 3.0 what do you think?

Brandon
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15

Thedrumchannell
Prophecy Talk - World News & Bible Prophecy Information

Natan

Post by Natan »

thedrumchannell wrote: Possibly updating to the new beta 3.0 what do you think?

Brandon
Not.
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."

Atlantis Services

Post by Atlantis Services »

The error seems to be gone, but they still ping out once in a while & load slow at time. Guess it's either a dns problem on my end or as stated, mvoing things around.
Ask yourself, how much do you pay for bandwidth each month? Was it you or your host who decided what services you were to pay for? - Coming Summer 2005 Atlantis Services