Collectors?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Roberdin

Re: Collectors?

Post by Roberdin »

Me too. :D
Rob

Uchiha Nick

Post by Uchiha Nick »

Spectral Dragon wrote:
Draegonis wrote: I would love to have a sword/dagger collection, but it's just too damn expensive. So I go with model cars. ^_^
Not if you go for the cheapies like I do. Mine are definitely not quality but I have 1 decorative katana, 2 daggers, and a wide assortment of knives.

Whacha got uchiha nick?
hmz, deleted a lot few days back, in need of space you see oO, anyways here i go..

Naruto - Chrno Crusade - Peacemaker Kurogane - GANTZ - Yumeria - Tekkaman Blade/Teknomen - Trigun - Rurouni Kenshin - The Gundam Wing - Gravitation - Neon Genesis Evangelion

but as i said.. i deleted quite a bit.. even some series up there.. :(

Rondom

Post by Rondom »

Nippoo wrote: I collect.... urm.... electronic components and computer parts. Yeah, it's sad, I know. :P
I also do and i don't think of this as sad.

romans1423

Post by romans1423 »

Well, I guess Christian literature, music, and movies are what I actively collect, I suppose.

But I also have a nice, valuable comic book collection thanks to my dad passing down his childhood collection to me a few years back... :P

cwbullet

Post by cwbullet »

bullets. I collect antique bullets.

Spectral Dragon

Post by Spectral Dragon »

Uchiha Nick wrote:
Spectral Dragon wrote:
Draegonis wrote: I would love to have a sword/dagger collection, but it's just too damn expensive. So I go with model cars. ^_^
Not if you go for the cheapies like I do. Mine are definitely not quality but I have 1 decorative katana, 2 daggers, and a wide assortment of knives.

Whacha got uchiha nick?
hmz, deleted a lot few days back, in need of space you see oO, anyways here i go..

Naruto - Chrno Crusade - Peacemaker Kurogane - GANTZ - Yumeria - Tekkaman Blade/Teknomen - Trigun - Rurouni Kenshin - The Gundam Wing - Gravitation - Neon Genesis Evangelion

but as i said.. i deleted quite a bit.. even some series up there.. :(
Just recently got my hands on the new Ghost in The Shell 2 Manga. The first one is a collectors item here in the states right now and very, very hard to find.

Magnotta

Post by Magnotta »

That it is. I have 3 so far. 2 were gifts, and they cost $150 and $70, and the one I bought myself, which cost me $370. The first one is a dagger, hard to describe, but the blade has multiple points. The second is really hard to explian, it's sort of a handle with a blade comming out on either side, int total its about a foot long. The last item, the one I bought, is a replica of Anduril from lord of the rings. There's plenty more I'd love to have(I have a 300+ page catalogue of swords and knives), but the ones I'd really like are definetly out of my price range now(I don't have the money to buy another $300+ sword anymore).

Gud

Post by Gud »

I collect guitars.

Natan

Post by Natan »

I collect a lot of dust...I need to get out more.
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."

grrrlromeo

Post by grrrlromeo »

I have 3 swords, a set of sai and 2 chakrams.

Mostly I collect musical instruments. I have 5 guitars, a bass, mandolin, banjo, harmonicas, jaw harp, and a couple of synths.
I can't delete my signature.