Light the Torches

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Natan

Light the Torches

Post by Natan »

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rallen/hapland.swf" target="_blank

Good luck! Don't get too frustrated, it only took me several hours to figure this out.
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."

daemon

Re: Light the Torches

Post by daemon »

This is quite fun... I haven't figured it out but I've noticed some interesting things. It's quite frustrating, though :P.

Natan

Post by Natan »

If you need any hints, let me know.
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."

ElbertF

Post by ElbertF »

What's the goal? I managed to kill 4 stickman in one game, but they probably have to survive or what?

Natan

Post by Natan »

The goal is to light both torches on the wheel in the top right. You do that by putting ment through the two doors.

naderman
Consultant

Post by naderman »

8O That was really hard! It took me quite some time, but I finally reached the end and lightened both torches :D

naderman

evi|one

Post by evi|one »

Nice. Getting rid of the bomb is the hardest thing.

daemon

Post by daemon »

evi|one wrote: Nice. Getting rid of the bomb is the hardest thing.
Yeah, that was the hardest part for me too. After that it was easy, though. It took me forever to get this :P.