Permissions Nightmare!

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
psoTFX

Re: Permissions Nightmare!

Post by psoTFX »

/me also chuckles as BioAlien's response :)

I have today proposed a quite far reaching change to the way permissions are presented ... and have even back tracked on something I said "No, absolutely not!" to. Whether this comes to fruition we'll have to see.

BioALIEN

Post by BioALIEN »

I did say unneccessary - i was reasonable with that post ;) :twisted:
back tracked on something I said "No, absolutely not!" to
psoTFX, is that a change of heart I see there? We'll wait and see what those changes are. :mrgreen:
BioALIEN
█ Secure your name before someone else does: TheMillionDollarAdvert.com
█ Get your permanent listing from $10 USD. You too can own a piece of internet history.
The moment you master the art of programming is the moment you program the art itself! - BioALIEN

Acyd Burn

Post by Acyd Burn »

It is absolutely fine to re-think things if the underlying (or directly connected) things changed too. If you change one thing, mostly not only one aspect changes... ;)

cyberCrank

Post by cyberCrank »

Acyd Burn wrote: If you change one thing, mostly not only one aspect changes... ;)
Domino effect maybe? :)

** Looking forward to any positive improvements, even if having to crawfishing to get there :) **