Your age?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Andrew2000

Your age?

Post by Andrew2000 »

Answer with the truth

olger901

Re: Your age?

Post by olger901 »

18 years young :P
-

ElbertF

Post by ElbertF »

Martin Blank

Post by Martin Blank »

Does age mean anything if it begins before the Earth coalesced?
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.

Natan

Post by Natan »

spambot wrote:21
What the heck is 'spambot' and how come it doesn't have a registration date or post amount? And now that I relook at it, the topic starter also doesn't have a join date or post amount.

(I'm 21 btw)
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."

Quillz

Post by Quillz »

Natan wrote:
spambot wrote:21
What the heck is 'spambot' and how come it doesn't have a registration date or post amount? And now that I relook at it, the topic starter also doesn't have a join date or post amount.

(I'm 21 btw)
Perhaps they are banned accounts? Who knows :|

Oh, I'm 16, BTW. 17 on March 21st!

Graham

Post by Graham »

Natan wrote:What the heck is 'spambot' and how come it doesn't have a registration date or post amount? And now that I relook at it, the topic starter also doesn't have a join date or post amount.
The post count (and I think the join date) are only displayed if you actually have a post count, and several of the forums here do not increment your post count if you post in them
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!

stubbers

Post by stubbers »

16, yay now I can drive (in Australia)

ElbertF

Post by ElbertF »

Graham wrote:
Natan wrote:What the heck is 'spambot' and how come it doesn't have a registration date or post amount? And now that I relook at it, the topic starter also doesn't have a join date or post amount.
The post count (and I think the join date) are only displayed if you actually have a post count, and several of the forums here do not increment your post count if you post in them
Hey, I didn't even notice 8O

I posted in several forums, and my rank isn't showing eather.. Not that I really care :lol: