what browser is u using browser

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Ivanime

Re: what browser is u using browser

Post by Ivanime »

firefox.....

and sometimes IE :mrgreen:

cyberCrank

Post by cyberCrank »

** confesses to using IE, but pleads the 5th **

Natan

Post by Natan »

cyberCrank wrote:** confesses to using IE, but pleads the 5th **
not the 6th (edition)? ;)
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."

JPortal

Post by JPortal »

Natan wrote:Firefox all the way! And I have proudly converted many IE users to firefox :)
Same here.

Someone said FF isn't good with Java or Javascript, that's not true... just go over to sun.com and get their plugin. As far as Javascript, FF is the best browser for Javascript IMHO - barring only Opera's Javascript console.

I use all the browsers I can get my hands on for testing.

link92

Post by link92 »

Safari :)
Bored as hell. May as well put myself through the (X)HTML validator to see how invalid I am.

Spectral Dragon

Post by Spectral Dragon »

I am using IE6, but I am going under the excuse I am building a new computer soon 8O

Amorya

Post by Amorya »

OmniWeb. Same rendering engine as Konqueror (and Safari) but with lots of cool features and an amazing interface.

One of the last browsers to cost money, but worth every penny IMO.

Amorya

link92

Post by link92 »

Amorya wrote:OmniWeb. Same rendering engine as Konqueror (and Safari) but with lots of cool features and an amazing interface.

One of the last browsers to cost money, but worth every penny IMO.

Amorya
Use's an out of date version of the WebKit though...
Bored as hell. May as well put myself through the (X)HTML validator to see how invalid I am.

stubbers

Post by stubbers »

Firefox when I can, but a strange force (windows) keeps drawing me back to IE. It tends to step in, render images, and alike. No, must control mouse, aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :twisted: USE IE - IT IS CALLING YOU, BECKONING, no must use firefox

*SILENCE* (For those of you who are deaf)

bobthehobo

Post by bobthehobo »

I am having problems with my Firefox on MSN Spaces. It wont allow a lot of JavaScript there; like there's 5 stars next to a mix of songs you made so other users can rate it or w/e, and if you hover you mouse over them the light up (i hope you know what i'm saying) in IE. Yet in FF you can't do that, some parts of the page are missing due to not allowing JS...it's really annoying. And this can't be fixed since that's just FF...or can it?