what browser is u using browser

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
grön

what browser is u using browser

Post by grön »

Did just check out my spreadfirfox page, 27points... Yhee me big-shot!!!!
But i guess most peoply on such a geeky forum most of u are using the greatest browser there is!(I'm talking about lynx)
But i cant know witout a poll. (rhyme, yhee me big-shot)
But i cant do polls and now I fell stupid :x < the crying emoticon was well hidden, but I do just wonder when did smilies become emoticons???? anyone knows??
Get Firefox and install the BBcode extension; then you are a real forum power user!
My reason for using phpBB is mrgreen
Peace-Love-Unity-STRENGTH

olger901

Re: what browser is u using browser

Post by olger901 »

I use Firefox all the time and for Tests I use opera, because it can has Identification string options and javascript full screen can be disabled :twisted:
-

BMWGuy

Post by BMWGuy »

I use Firefox primarly, but for so reason, Firefox does not seem to support Java apps and a bit of Javascript. Hence, it is for these things that I use Microsoft's Internet Explorer.

BTW:
By the way:

"Emoticons" are little icons that express emotion (i.e. happiness, anger, sadness, etc.). Hence the name. ;)
Think that the developers have secretly stopped working on PhpBB v2.2? Think again........see the latest progress HERE:

DragonlordP

Post by DragonlordP »

explorer :D
you live it or lie it

http://www.electricrequiem.com" target="_blank
greek metal forums and more

Natan

Post by Natan »

Firefox all the way! And I have proudly converted many IE users to firefox :)
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."

BMWGuy

Post by BMWGuy »

BTW, they just realeased Firefox v1.0 final today. :)
Think that the developers have secretly stopped working on PhpBB v2.2? Think again........see the latest progress HERE:

olger901

Post by olger901 »

Yup I got my copy off 1.0 while it was still hot :D
-

sparkster

Post by sparkster »

Firefox

BMWGuy

Post by BMWGuy »

Long live the open-source browser! Anyone here using Mozilla's email client, ThunderBird? I am and I'm loving it. Much, much better than outlook. :)

Natan

Post by Natan »

Speaking of browsers, John Dvorak from PCMag has an article saying that he thinks that Google is soon going to come out with their own browser.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1682902,00.asp" target="_blank
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."