phpBB 3.2.10-RC2 released

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
3Di

Re: phpBB 3.2.10-RC2 released

Post by 3Di »

Talk19Zehn wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:19 pm but it does not correspond to my context
The problem here that your context unfortunately makes no sense to me, so I decided to do not reply.

But here you go again:

About those 2 CSS dead references we already noted them here: https://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopi ... 06#p339806

About the reason of the HTML line removal please re-read: https://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopi ... 46#p339746
About how to solve your issue please re-read the same above topic. ^^
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, @DavidIQ
DavidIQ wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:20 pm You brought it up. Or was it just to throw shade at the developers?
A clear "no" on my part. From my point of view, I cannot give more than clues.

Best Regards

Crizzo
Translations & International Support Teams Manager
Translations & International Support Teams Manager

Post by Crizzo »

If you are not willing to create a ticket, nobody will and it won't get fixed. If this was the plan, fine, but then no need to give any "clues" at all or bother those people here.

Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Thanks Crizzo, I actually didn't know that considerations and research could be disruptive here.

Just forget about my suggestions. It is easier. I do not want to disturb and I am very sorry about.