Cookie notis

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
Affin

Cookie notis

Post by Affin »

Sets the cookie setting to show it to guests but then jump t back to the disabled. How solve it?

Version: 3.2.0

Hope it's the right part of the forum I asked the question

Kailey
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader

Re: Cookie notis

Post by Kailey »

Please post in the support forum at https://www.phpbb.com/community

3Di

Post by 3Di »

Which he did before posting here. It seems that all attempts to solve his problem have been in vain. :|
Reference: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... #p15046476
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

Kailey
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader

Post by Kailey »

Regardless of whether or not "all attempts to solve his problem have been in vain", the correct place to post is at the main site. Since he has already done this, I'll go ahead and close this topic.