Easy mod to set options in phpbb pulldown menus?

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
hbridge99

Easy mod to set options in phpbb pulldown menus?

Post by hbridge99 »

Can anyone give a general idea of how to mod options in checkboxes and pulldown menus?
I would like to set the banning options "ban by IP" and "remvove posts"

if someone could point me to the relevant php files that put up the banning page I could probably figure it out.

Also the confirm page after disapproving moderation queue posts? If someone could tell me the file that puts that up I could probably figure out how to hack the options.

thanks much

Paul

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Customisations Team Leader

Re: Easy mod to set options in phpbb pulldown menus?

Post by DavidIQ »

This is the development board for phpBB and not meant for general support or code change questions. Your inquiry is better served on our main forum at https://www.phpbb.com/community where you are more likely to receive assistance.

Thank you.