Upgrade from 3.1.10 to 3.2

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
Da Bozz

Upgrade from 3.1.10 to 3.2

Post by Da Bozz »

Hi,

I have a 3.1.10 forum which I want to upgrade to the 3.2 RC. On the downloads page, there are only packages to update from 3.1.9 or below. How can I upgrade? Thanks for your help!

JimA
Former Team Member

Re: Upgrade from 3.1.10 to 3.2

Post by JimA »

Hi, welcome to phpBB. :)

First off, the 3.2.0 release candidate versions should not be used on a live board. They are meant for testing only and this is for good reason. There are still some known bugs in there that could prevent your board from running smoothly. There is currently no update package from 3.1.10 to 3.2 and like I said above, the RCs should only be used for testing so making these package available is currently no priority for us.

Also, this board is meant for development discussion for new phpBB versions. Questions like this would be better suited at our 3.2 Support Forum over at our main board. You'd probably get a much faster response over there.
Image Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Moderator Team Member
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

No support here on Area51, please visit the Support forums over at phpBB.com

Da Bozz

Re: Upgrade from 3.1.10 to 3.2

Post by Da Bozz »

Alright, thanks for your response!