In blocks menu in administrator panel in different order of links

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
hrx

In blocks menu in administrator panel in different order of links

Post by hrx »

Read to yourselves entire this topic: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2350336

It's easy to come to the conclusion that something is wrong if the links in blocks menu are mixing after update forum from old phpbb 3.0.x to 3.1.x. It shouldn't be like that. In my opinion shouldn't be possibilities of changing these orders for oneself according to own likings, it should originally be imposed by authors. I reported it in tracker Area51 and I received the reply that this has been brought up before and it will not be fixed because the reason is that they don’t know if the administrator changed the display order themselves. Do with this bug what you want, I repeat it shouldn't mixing.