Prosilver redesign

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
mrgtb

Re: Prosilver redesign

Post by mrgtb »

Kamahl19 wrote:+1 Mess but there are still too many inconsistencies in prosilver design. All buttons, inputs and selects should be redesigned like this.
I was thinking same thing today about the seachboxes and all input buttons that look like something viewed from an old Windows 2000 Pro desktop computer, lol. Both need doing really. ProSilver theme would look a 1000' times better easy if just those two things was improved.

Like what mess did above with searchbox it looks good and matches post buttons.

Profo

Post by Profo »

After reading the whole thread, I'm still curious about one of the changes in prosilver from RC1 to RC2:
Why did you change the board maximum width from fluid to fixed (max-width) and added the external border?

These changes make it look closer to a "blue prosilver SE" than to the original prosilver, specially in medium-big desktop screens (e.g. 1920px, with almost half-screen empty space).

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Customisations Team Leader

Post by DavidIQ »

Profo

Post by Profo »

Thanks, DavidIQ. And sorry for the stupid question, I must have missed that topic in my previous search. :oops:

spello

Post by spello »

Why every first post's title (not only the very first post, but on every page) is bigger than the rest?

hanakin
Front-End Dev Team Lead
Front-End Dev Team Lead

Post by hanakin »

spello wrote:Why every first post's title (not only the very first post, but on every page) is bigger than the rest?
bug can you submit a ticket
Donations welcome via Paypal Image