Failled clean install with 3.1.x

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
anhhi

Failled clean install with 3.1.x

Post by anhhi »

Hey everyone. I am unsure if anyone has run into this issue. I just downloaded the latest phpbb3.1.x for testing, everything seems fine but once I got the step on Creating Database tables, an error was generated below:

Code: Select all

Catchable fatal error: Argument 3 passed to phpbb_create_dumped_container() must be an array, string given, called in /dir/user/public_html/rp/phpBB/includes/functions_container.php on line 215 and defined in /dir/user/public_html/rp/phpBB/includes/functions_container.php on line 172
I looked into the function, the 3rd argument needs array ( like error says ) , is this a bug or something on my end?

This is a new clean install.

Thanks

bantu
3.0 Release Manager
3.0 Release Manager

Re: Failled clean install with 3.1.x

Post by bantu »

This should be fixed on the develop branch.

anhhi

Post by anhhi »

Thanks bantu. I'll do a PR on --dev

EXreaction

Post by EXreaction »

He meant this is already fixed, we don't need a PR to fix it, just update to the latest develop.