Thanks for post

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Customisations Team Leader

Re: Thanks for post

Post by DavidIQ »

I like this idea. +1 from me.

tbackoff

Post by tbackoff »

imkingdavid wrote:
t_backoff wrote:Wasn't a new table your idea? :?
imkingdavid wrote:what would be needed is a new referential table
Yes...? When did I say otherwise?
Here?
imkingdavid wrote:A table with user ID and the number of likes that user has would be completely pointless
Maybe you meant "A table with user just the ID and the number of likes that user has would be completely pointless"?

imkingdavid

Post by imkingdavid »

t_backoff wrote:
imkingdavid wrote:
t_backoff wrote:Wasn't a new table your idea? :?
imkingdavid wrote:what would be needed is a new referential table
Yes...? When did I say otherwise?
Here?
imkingdavid wrote:A table with user ID and the number of likes that user has would be completely pointless
Maybe you meant "A table with user just the ID and the number of likes that user has would be completely pointless"?
Fair enough. :mrgreen: Right. It at least needs the user_id and the post_id. Anything other than that is fine, but without either of those two it is completely pointless.
I do custom MODs. PM for a quote!
View My: MODs | Portfolio
Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.
Remember, the enemy's gate is down.