dazz2k9
I've been banned

Re: URGENT HELP!

Post by dazz2k9 »

TY :) Now How DO I back My Forum Up?

ezwebbit

Re: URGENT HELP! -header edit issue

Post by ezwebbit »

i also my logo-alt.png width in my template and now i can't access my phpbb administrator control panel "general" or "maintenance" tabs. i get the following error:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_admin.php on line 2405: array_fill(): Number of elements must be positive
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_admin.php on line 2405: array_fill(): Number of elements must be positive
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
i downloaded notepad++ and created a new rt.css file with original data as it appears that's where i made the edit that messed everything up.

i still cannot access the "general" or "maintanence" tabs of the acp.

any ideas?

ok. i think i solved the issue myself. here's how:

1) i had an original unzipped directory of phpbb3.
2) i found the phpBB3/includes/functions_admin.php file and copied over the one on my server in the same directory
3) i found the phpBB3/adm/index.php file and copied over the one on my server in the same directory

That solved the problem.

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kevin Clark »

That was an error in 3.0.3 which is solved by updating to 3.0.4.

dazz2k9
I've been banned

Post by dazz2k9 »

Fixed Itr Removed Mysql And Added Query Again Seems To be Working Fine Untill The Next Error Rotfl