Looking to download automod and evil quick reply

Temporary forum to obtain support for MODs/Styles while phpbb.com is down
on sale

Looking to download automod and evil quick reply

Post by on sale » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Hey guys sorry to hear about phpbb.com. Sucks when people do stupid *beep* like that.

I dont know where else to ask, and i searched google for the downloads but im weiry of downloading addons/plugins from sites other then phpbb.com.

Im looking for automod for phpbb3 and also evil quick reply or another good quick reply for phpbb3.

If i posted this in the wrong section, sorry please move it. Also thanks ahead of time for any help/links anyone can supply for me. thanks!!!!

COD3M4ST3R-X

Re: Looking to download automod and evil quick reply

Post by COD3M4ST3R-X » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:43 pm

on sale wrote:Hey guys sorry to hear about phpbb.com. Sucks when people do stupid *beep* like that.

I dont know where else to ask, and i searched google for the downloads but im weiry of downloading addons/plugins from sites other then phpbb.com.

Im looking for automod for phpbb3 and also evil quick reply or another good quick reply for phpbb3.

If i posted this in the wrong section, sorry please move it. Also thanks ahead of time for any help/links anyone can supply for me. thanks!!!!
Automod
http://code.phpbb.com/attachments/downl ... 0.0-b2.zip
Prime Quick Reply
http://www.absoluteanime.com/admin/mods.htm#quick_reply :D
Long Live PhpBB!

on sale

Re: Looking to download automod and evil quick reply

Post by on sale » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 am

Hey thank you for the reply. I assume you created those mods? If so, since phpbb is down for mod support if you could help me out that would be awesome! I had a problem while installing "Prime Subject Check".

I ran it through auto-mod and got this error:

Code: Select all

One or more install actions failed. Please review the actions below, make any adjustments and retry. You may continue with the installation even though some of the actions failed. This is not recommended and may cause your board to not function correctly.

Retry
New Files
Source 	Target 	Status
root/includes/prime_subject_check.php 	includes/prime_subject_check.php 	Success
root/language/en/prime_subject_check.php 	language/en/prime_subject_check.php 	Error
root/styles/prosilver/template/prime_subject_check.html 	styles/prosilver/template/prime_subject_check.html 	Success
root/styles/prosilver/template/prime_subject_check.js 	styles/prosilver/template/prime_subject_check.js 	Success
It seems to have failed on the primesubjectcheck.php file, but i have checked numerous times and its there. I even checked the unzip folder, and for some reason its in the language/en/mods/ folder instead of language/en/ folder.. i uploaded it to both on my server and it still fails in automod. Is there something wrong with the file itself? Please help as this feature would be a great help on my forum!! thanks!