Forum image

Temporary forum to obtain support for MODs/Styles while phpbb.com is down
scotty-ssc

Forum image

Post by scotty-ssc »

Hi guy's is this possible ?

I know you can add an image on the main forum index but can it be made clickable ?

I need to make a small image clickable some where onsite and this would be the best place to do it..

If not can this be done in a topic ? If so what code would I need :?

Also looking to having roll over text is I can ?

Thanks guy's

lanesharon

Re: Forum image

Post by lanesharon »

Would require a mod to the code. Is this to be a 'hidden' link? One that is not noticeable to your users, but would still have an outgoing link on the main page.

If not, why not just add a link bar by using the RedBar mod? Then you can link away......

scotty-ssc

Post by scotty-ssc »

lanesharon wrote:Would require a mod to the code. Is this to be a 'hidden' link? One that is not noticeable to your users, but would still have an outgoing link on the main page.

If not, why not just add a link bar by using the RedBar mod? Then you can link away......
Hi, no I dont want it hidden... it will be open to all but a simple click to take you to the site is what im after....

Not heard of the redbar mod so I'll go have a scan for it now :) ....

Thanks 8-)

scotty-ssc

Post by scotty-ssc »

scotty-ssc wrote:
lanesharon wrote:Would require a mod to the code. Is this to be a 'hidden' link? One that is not noticeable to your users, but would still have an outgoing link on the main page.

Hi, no I dont want it hidden... it will be open to all but a simple click to take you to the site is what im after....

Not heard of the redbar mod so I'll go have a scan for it now :) ....

Thanks 8-)
Oh bugger the sites down :( .... carnt find it in a search so I hope it's back up soon

lanesharon

Post by lanesharon »

Scotty, I just installed it, and I have the zip file on my computer. Its only 160kb, so not too big. Not sure if you can PM through this temporary board, but if you can, send me your email and I will send it off to you.

scotty-ssc

Post by scotty-ssc »

lanesharon wrote:Scotty, I just installed it, and I have the zip file on my computer. Its only 160kb, so not too big. Not sure if you can PM through this temporary board, but if you can, send me your email and I will send it off to you.
Great :) ... pm sent mate ... thanks

darcie
Community Team
Community Team

Post by darcie »

lanesharon

Post by lanesharon »

Sent you latest release, 1.02 If you don't need it, just delete the email. :mrgreen:

scotty-ssc

Post by scotty-ssc »

Thanks Sharon/Darcie but just read

No official support for subSilver2.

It would have to be the template I use :cry:

scotty-ssc

Post by scotty-ssc »

Another option could be to put the image at the bottom of the main index with a off site link,
just not sure how to do it ( subsilver2 ) :?