Moderators not shown On the new Forum

Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline.
Please use the support forum on phpBB.com
Forum rules
Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline.
Please use the support forum on phpBB.com
blueprins

Re: Moderators not shown On the new Forum

Post by blueprins »

Brf wrote:I asked you if youradmin account had global moderator permissions.

By default, the founder account is a member of the global moderator group. Therefore the founder user is a global moderator and would not be listed as a forum moderator

Generally, forum owners also give global moderator permissions to the administrator usergroup, to make them more like the admins of phpBB2.
Yes I make me also global moderators leader, but after your advise I delete myself from there. But ın the other hand, altouhg I was in global moderators I was displayed from de forums I opened it before. Currently , I'm not in global moderator. I add me moderator to all the forums , however I have make moderators group except global moderators, (yönetici grubu - as seen in de image above) and I have also add this moderator to all forums. As you see on the images as above , at the forums I have opened new , I can't see the moderators section :(

blueprins

Re: Moderators not shown On the new Forum

Post by blueprins »

Oh finally I find that :o When I make edit new forum and make Copy permissions from: from the any old forum , the moderators begin to displayed. Oh yes , that is realy realy great.

Thanks a lot for your support and messages ;)

regards