Can't access Admin Panel

Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline.
Please use the support forum on phpBB.com
Forum rules
Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline.
Please use the support forum on phpBB.com
A_Jelly_Doughnut

Re: Can't access Admin Panel

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

Its odd if you're the only one. If you have a second web browser installed, you might check whether you can see the image in that browser. You might also try clearing your browser cache.
A_Jelly_Doughnut

worx

Post by worx »

Thanks for responding.

Using an adjacent computer, I've attempted to register a new username. Using this other computer, I can see the confirmation code graphic. Right-mouse-clicking on the graphic, I check the properties. The address is

Code: Select all

http:// ... /forum/ucp.php?mode=confirm&id=700a0560d41120cfd173011c12ab634f&type=1
From my computer, if attempt do do the same, this is the address that I see (at the empty, red-x placemark)

http:// ... /forum/ucp.php?mode=confirm&id=f0202c2181eb43918dd541fd2ecadaa2&type=1&sid=8c8659030c4e93be9a874dca13b0b952
What is the significant difference -- and why might only one properly display?

worx

Post by worx »

Thanks to Kevin Clark for the quality script provided (on page one of this thread). Employing the aid of a knowledgeable nephew, I was able to resolve this ACP-access issue.

mensa

Post by mensa »

Kevin Clark wrote:In phpmyadmin, run the following, which will create an admin user named admin1 with a password of admin. From that point you should be able to get into the ACP. Change your table prefix if it is not phpbb_.

INSERT INTO phpbb_users (user_type, group_id, username, username_clean, user_regdate, user_password, user_email, user_lang, user_style, user_rank, user_colour, user_posts, user_permissions, user_ip, user_birthday, user_lastpage, user_last_confirm_key, user_post_sortby_type, user_post_sortby_dir, user_topic_sortby_type, user_topic_sortby_dir, user_avatar, user_sig, user_sig_bbcode_uid, user_from, user_icq, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_jabber, user_website, user_occ, user_interests, user_actkey, user_newpasswd) VALUES (3, 5, 'Admin1', 'admin1', 0, '21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3', 'admin@yourdomain.com', 'en', 1, 1, 'AA0000', 1, '', '', '', '', '', 't', 'a', 't', 'd', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '');
Then you can confirm the password on your own admin account and remove the one you just created.

I Have the same problem, so i make what Kevin said...
Now I can login with admin1 / admin but i cant access admin panel...So, the same problem...
What can i do to access the admin panel as usual.?