LogOut Button Not Shown

Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline.
Please use the support forum on phpBB.com
Forum rules
Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline.
Please use the support forum on phpBB.com
oXo

LogOut Button Not Shown

Post by oXo »

Can someone help me please about the template that I brought recently? I use phpBB3 v3.0.4 & mySQL Database v5. After a new fresh installation I have notice that there's no LOGOUT link where the user can Logout after the session. The template number can be found here http://www.ozzu.com/designs/phpbb_templ ... ber/19533/ If you want to check my site if was located at this link [url]http://www.*****************.com/phpBB3/index.php[/url] Please register to my site and login then LogOut & see if you can find the LogOut button.
I can't start of making my forum because of that problem. Can someone tell me how to add the code and what code do I need to add? I'm not good in coding and this is my only 1st attempt to do it.

Thank you
Last edited by oXo on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pit$Bull

Re: LogOut Button Not Shown

Post by Pit$Bull »

You need to contact the developer of the style version you purchased.
You are correct.... No log out provided.
Please delete user 'testing'
Last edited by Pit$Bull on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A stitch in time, saves nine"

We're opening a can of whoopass on K9 CANCER.... One day at a time

oXo

Post by oXo »

I have contacted already 4 days ago now but there's no answer from them until now :cry:

Pit$Bull

Post by Pit$Bull »

oXo wrote:I have contacted already 4 days ago now but there's no answer from them until now :cry:
See my edit above.
You may want to stop the payment to the developer if you can't contact.
"A stitch in time, saves nine"

We're opening a can of whoopass on K9 CANCER.... One day at a time

oXo

Post by oXo »

Right now I'm on the phone and trying if I can refund the money that I paid from them.
Yes I'm going to delete that

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kevin Clark »

There are so many free styles it's daft to buy one unless you really really like it. There is also the issue of what version it was written for and whether they will give you updates when they're needed.

The register link is well hidden too. It would put me off as a new member having to try so hard to find out how to actually join up.

Brandon07

Post by Brandon07 »

The person who made this style didn't put the login button on the overall_header.html template file.

If you want to try and edit the buttons yourself, then find root/phpbb3/styles/yourstyle/template/overall_header.html
Last edited by Brandon07 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

oXo

Post by oXo »

Actually what I like in that template is the color... because it will much my main page [url]http://www.*****************.com/[/url] the reason why I brought it.
Yeah there's a lot of free template but I don't know how to edit it since that I'm new in this kind of template but for the Flash there will be no problem for me.
Last edited by oXo on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oXo

Post by oXo »

Brandon07 wrote:The person who made this style didn't put the login button on the overall_header.html template file.

You can have your users use this link [url]http://www.*****************.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=login[/url] until you can get it fixed.

If you want to try and edit the buttons yourself, then find root/phpbb3/styles/yourstyle/template/overall_header.html
Yeah I can see that but what code do I need to add and which line do I need to add the code. I have try that copy other code in another template but it's not working
Last edited by oXo on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brandon07

Post by Brandon07 »

oXo wrote:
Brandon07 wrote:The person who made this style didn't put the login button on the overall_header.html template file.

You can have your users use this link [url]http://www.******************.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=login[/url] until you can get it fixed.

Yeah I can see that but what code do I need to add and which line do I need to add the code. I have try that copy other code in another template but it's not working
I wish I could just give you the coding and that would fix your problem, but it doesn’t that work that way. I would have to take a look at your over_header.html file, and be able to preview it myself. Since your style cost money, I can’t really download it and try the fix your problem on my own forums. I kind of need a live preview.
Last edited by Brandon07 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.