Logging in here

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
johnsemple

Logging in here

Post by johnsemple »

I had trouble logging in here this morning using Safari. I would enter the log in details and it looked as if I was logged in in the legend but if I tried to post or "view your posts" it would direct me to the log in page. I thought I might have used the wrong password at first but got that resent. It's been working fine untill today. It works ok with Firefox for Mac.

RabXI3oX

Re: Logging in here

Post by RabXI3oX »

same here i have a problem with firefox when i tried log in then submit its bring me back to same place log in again and again

im use google chomes is worked fine here i dunno why

Brf
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brf »

You need to clear your cookies. There was a cookie change here yesterday.

RabXI3oX

Post by RabXI3oX »

ahh yeah i cleared the cookie and now worked thanks Brf ;)

johnsemple

Post by johnsemple »

Thank you.... now on chocolate chip..... ;)