Shamless Plug

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
johnsemple

Shamless Plug

Post by johnsemple »

We have had a busy month which created a very busy week for us. We did some films for the NHS Choices and ITV This Morning Show. The BBC felt left out so they did a feature on us and put a link there to our forum, which has given us over 30 members since Friday.
Although we started out as a UK forum our members come from around the world. We have help support and information for everyone.

[Removed]
Last edited by Phil on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove spam
Phil

Re: Shamless Plug

Post by Phil »

While we're certainly very happy for your success, spam -- including advertising your own website -- is not allowed here at Area51, as well as our main domain, phpbb.com. Because of this, I'm going to have to go ahead and close this topic.

Good luck with your new-found popularity! ;)
My phpbb.com account
Note that any of my opinions expressed in RFC topics are my own and not necessarily representative of the opinion of the phpBB Team.