Who posts last is the winner...

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
matthewf

Re: Who posts last is the winner...

Post by matthewf »

erm no

saying that, I belonged to another forum that tried this game, it worked for a while and got a big post count, in the end it just turned into spam

battye
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations

Post by battye »

At CricketMX, I have this game. Quite amazing to see how popular it has become. A few weeks ago I did some stats and I got this:
Top 10 viewed topics
#4 The Game - 21287 views (OT Forum)

Top 10 most replied to topics
#1 The Game - 8479 replies
:)
Customisations Team

matthewf

Post by matthewf »

battye wrote:At CricketMX, I have this game. Quite amazing to see how popular it has become. A few weeks ago I did some stats and I got this:
Top 10 viewed topics
#4 The Game - 21287 views (OT Forum)

Top 10 most replied to topics
#1 The Game - 8479 replies
:)

doesn't surprise me in the least, the one I took part in and it turned into spam, must have reached over 60 plus pages, can't really remember now as the forum was shut down due to lack of interest, as a few on the private forum, as the site ran both public and private, didn't post anymore in the public mainly because of this topic, it was the main topic to get such a huge post count, but still by many it was considered as spam

webmastermarty

Post by webmastermarty »

I will win. Nah i think the winner will be somebody lucky, when a mod decides to lock it up or something... May the luck be with, my friends :p haha.

Aldenhier

Post by Aldenhier »

lol I remember seeing this game elsewhere... but the mods/admins always win because they post last right before they lock the topic because of spam... cheaters! :P lol j/k

Anon

Post by Anon »

Aldenhier wrote:lol I remember seeing this game elsewhere... but the mods/admins always win because they post last right before they lock the topic because of spam... cheaters! :P lol j/k
It's not cheating, it's "utilising all available utilities for the greater benefit" :P

Code: Select all

:D|-<
:D/-<
:D\-<

cbrain

Post by cbrain »

When this post was created, I was the winner.

dsavi

Post by dsavi »

A forum I'm on has an entire section ("Forum games") to keep the spammers at bay. None of the posts count towards your postcount.

But that's when I discovered what might be a bug, people who have posted there more than anywhere else can get their "Most posted forum" to something like this if they have a low enough post count (Due to the forum not incrementing the post counter):
Most posted forum: Forum games (3289% of total posts) Heh.

adonispuneet

Post by adonispuneet »

Looks like I am winning..!! :lol:

ToonArmy

Post by ToonArmy »

adonispuneet wrote:Looks like I am winning..!! :lol:
Really? :mrgreen:
Chris SmithBlogXMOOhlohArea51WikiNo support via PM/IM