My Fork Is ready

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Nicholas the Italian

Re: My Fork Is ready

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

The code from phpBB3 is deeply modified so now banners are displayed.
You're telling lies (here and in other forums) to get people curious to get money: this is not spam, this is fraud.

Please You-Who-Have-The-Power, what are you waiting to remove all these links and get the guy outta here? Please.
We still haven't the "report di message" link in Area51... need it.

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

I don't like you much.

I lack a lot ofthings, none of which is funt.

My fork is already being used by more people than PHPBB 2 or 3. This is simply becasue it is better and galitch less.

If BBCODE actually worked on this site I would post a mock smiley.

So there. My fork is best. Simply the best. Better than all the rest.

camm15h

Post by camm15h »

You speak a language of phpBB like you know what it means?
Paul Cammish
Former Moderator Team Leader | Hull IT Solutions System Engineer

PM me for MOD or Style installations, board upgrades & customisations.

_underscore_

Post by _underscore_ »

funtlack wrote: I don't like you much.
See below.
funtlack wrote: I lack a lot ofthings, none of which is funt.
If you're Slovenian, at least you're not underweight.
funtlack wrote: My fork is already being used by more people than PHPBB 2 or 3. This is simply becasue it is better and galitch less.

Please how us an example of your software running, your site, and a download link.

What's a "galitch"?
funtlack wrote: If BBCODE actually worked on this site I would post a mock smiley.

If you know so much about phpBB, why don't you know that BBCode doesn't handle smilies? Or are you talking about one of those stupid cat images? And yes, bbcode does work anyways.
funtlack wrote: So there. My fork is best. Simply the best. Better than all the rest.

And you wonder why people don't like you. Your approach will not help you make friends. Lieing will not help you make friends. Deception will not help you make friends.

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

To your aggresive machinations of keyboarding, I simply say this.

I am Funtlack and my intelligence and skills cannot be surpassed when the Official Internet is involved in the tertiary equationing situations.

karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

.....you keep referring to the "official internet" ??? and where exactly is the "unofficial internet"

drf

Post by drf »

What the **** is the official internet?
And stop spamming. Your site is a fake, phpbestboard.co.uk doesn't exists and your fork doesn't exists.
And I am sure you don't even know what php is all about.
If you were an expert programmer, your attitude would be different.
And I want a official link for the unofficial internet please :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Anon wrote: the phpBB team takes no responsibility for any damage, emotional, physical, spiritual or otherwise

_underscore_

Post by _underscore_ »

funtlack wrote: I am Funtlack and my intelligence and skills cannot be surpassed when the Official Internet is involved in the tertiary equationing situations.

Well, I surpass your skills in the english language and soberness, troll. Probably because there isn't any "Official Internet", or "Official Internet Development phpbB56725y hg f", or "Official Internet xyz" (includes "UserGroups", etc)

As you have so nicely ignored, I want a link to your phpBestBoard, and I want links to it running. Very, very, soon.

Well? The people decide! Is he a troll or is he drunk? Or both! :mrgreen:

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

He's a banned drunk troll. The end.

Ectoman

Post by Ectoman »

Make sure you ban his other account too.

And delete the links.