phpBB Multi Forums with subdomains script

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
nikka12

phpBB Multi Forums with subdomains script

Post by nikka12 »

Anyone know any phpBB Multi Forums with subdomains script that i can get for free what i mean by multi forums with subdomains is you know how they signup and you do this like you have a long name

http://www.yourodomain.com/forum and all these letters i want something that make you signup with subdomains like yourname.yourdomain.com

Also i want to know is there one who gives ftp access to so they can change thier logo

cbrain

Re: phpBB Multi Forums with subdomains script

Post by cbrain »

I do know of a forum host that gives you sub domain and ftp acces and even phpMy Admin all for free, I have a feeling you want this software for yourself though.... Unfortuantly, I think they wrote it themselvs though!

mrLenin

Post by mrLenin »

You just need to create a subdomain and upload phpbb there and setup it. Nothing fancy really

Uchiha Nick

Post by Uchiha Nick »

well.. there is a difference, but that is if you want to alow FTP acces