The meaning of your alias

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Moon2fire

Re: The meaning of your alias

Post by Moon2fire »

when I first started posting on forums and such, I just wanted something that was elemental, so it was Moonfire, then I realised that that there were a few people using that handle so I used Moon2fire then I started my board and now its Iona_Bluemoon ;)
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

textilebbs

Post by textilebbs »

I didn't know my English name Angell exactly.

Some people who speak English consider my name as a female name.

It's always puzzle me.I'm a male intact!!

asmith3006

Post by asmith3006 »

textilebbs wrote: I'm a male intact!!
I know it's an honest spelling mistake and I've been told off for pointing them out before, but this one made me chuckle :)

textilebbs

Post by textilebbs »

LOL :lol:

I'm a cool man :mrgreen:

Adric

Post by Adric »

As a huge fanatic of Doctor WHO, and after terrorizing my classmates in school with it, I ended up with a complete nickname.

Adric Turlough Waterhouse

I have actualy grown rather fond of this name, and have since had my name changed from Kevin Edward Malley to this.

warmweer

Post by warmweer »

warmweer is dutch for hot weather.

Years ago I quickly needed a nickname in order to join a community and just chose the first thing that came into my mind on a steaming May day. I've kept it ever since and it's patented now 8)
Procrastination is my hobby, but I keep on postponing it.

titan485

Post by titan485 »

mine is much less inventive...

its a shortened form of titanomachy485, which msn suggested instead of titanomachy, the most ub3r cheat code ever in Age of Mythology xpack.

titanomachy485 is probably the worst personality of a person imaginable... *shudder*

I go by afisamule'al on forums where the member lists are short enough I can FIND my name >.<

agent00shoe

Post by agent00shoe »

Married with Children is one of my favorite shows of all time and Al used this as his walkie talkie handle in one episode. It made me laugh then and just stuck with me.