Olympus + coppermine

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
baumfarn

Olympus + coppermine

Post by baumfarn »

Are there any intents to merge coppermine partially with Olympus?

greetings
Peter
PS: Sorry, still don't know where to post such overall questions. Also I don't want to keep the developers more busy than they are already ;)
DigitalShadow

Re: Olympus + coppermine

Post by DigitalShadow »

don't think so. I am sure thought that there will be a mod soon out to have coppermine work with phpbb3. wasnn't there one already for phpbb2 ?
((perfect timing-_-, i wasnt able to log in this weekend cuz Dad thinks this site is bad and that your all the spawn of Satan....hmm go figure^_^))
baumfarn

Post by baumfarn »

I don't know.
I just *discovered* coppermine ;)

greetings
Peter
DigitalShadow

Post by DigitalShadow »

actually i just found out that in the manual the integration with phpbb is explained. have a look here -->Manual<-- under point 5.3
((perfect timing-_-, i wasnt able to log in this weekend cuz Dad thinks this site is bad and that your all the spawn of Satan....hmm go figure^_^))
itsonlybarney

Post by itsonlybarney »

There was a MOD to integrate Coppermine with phpBB2.

Possibly someone will create a MOD to intergrate Coppemine with phpBB3/Olympus but I think that Coppermine might need a re-skin to match in with the new skin for phpBB3.
MacForum

Post by MacForum »

There was a phpBB 2.2 compatibility system in Coppermine, but 2.2 was
dropped for Olympus.

I think. :/
Like Macs or just want to see Olympus Live? ;)
www.macgig.com
LEW21

Post by LEW21 »

Olympus = phpBB 2.1 = phpBB 2.2 = phpBB 3.0
phpBB3.pl - user-friendly Polish phpBB3 support
stubbers

Post by stubbers »

Actually that is a very interesting point. There was an integration option for phpBB2.2. I don't know what coppermine is planning to do, if anyone allows integration it will have to be coppermine adding it their list of availible ports.

The best place to ask this would be coppermine itself, I can't beleive I forgot about that :)... Well looks like I'll have to take my gallery down while I'm waiting for an integration patch to come out...

Cheers