OMG What's taking so long?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
who_cares

Re: OMG What's taking so long?

Post by who_cares »

Natan wrote: I believe the official Christmas season here in the US begins the day after Thanksgiving.
yeah, evey store has a huge sale

Natan

Post by Natan »

who_cares wrote:
Natan wrote: I believe the official Christmas season here in the US begins the day after Thanksgiving.
yeah, evey store has a huge sale
The whole thing is rather nice! It's a pleasure to walk into stores and have all the employee's with their holiday spirit helping customers.
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

They must pay the employees a lot more in Baltimore than in Nowhere, IN. 8O
A_Jelly_Doughnut

Natan

Post by Natan »

Who says I'm doing any holiday shopping? 8) Heck, I'm Jewish, I don't do any Christmas shopping (or Chanukah shopping for that matter). I'm just observing that when I walk into any store around this time of year, I notice the atmosphere is more festive, and employees are more helpful.

edit: I just realized that you meant that the employees in your city aren't so helpful.
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."

Numberjumbo

Post by Numberjumbo »

I wish I could make a popular bulletin board software.
Numberjumbo woz ere.

NNO-Stephen

Post by NNO-Stephen »

Merry X-mas!

(x-mas is year round in america)