Why was the WTC topic locked

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
stubbers

Re: Why was the WTC topic locked

Post by stubbers »

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19678

YAY, yes, that's right I thought of something, enjoy the new game!
DragonlordP

Post by DragonlordP »

Thanks for the answers, I was away on holidays so I couldn't reply sooner. I don't see why a pm would be better than a topic, the fact that other people than the locker participated (including the topic starter, who was directly interested) shows that this interested other people too so it's better as a topic. Secondly, psotfx it would be rude if you locked it, like it would be rude if a person walked in a restaurant, said "why don't you let ppl smoke at the smokers area?" and they kicked him out. And they also said "telling us how to run our restaurant is rude". Ending, I disagree that off-topic should only mean silly, non-sensitive topics like "best operating system" but it's your board. I created this topic because I didn't see that in the rules. Please add "SILLY TOPICS ONLY" :mrgreen:
you live it or lie it

http://www.electricrequiem.com" target="_blank
greek metal forums and more
Darth Wong

Post by Darth Wong »

As a general rule about human nature and interpersonal relationships, I find that people respond better to a private remark than they do to someone publicly calling them out.
Not really a 3-foot green gnome. I actually look like this.
Nippoo

Post by Nippoo »

Darth... you are a *moderator*?

Ah well... I'll get over it. :-)

Why was the topic locked? Well, guess. :) It probably had been discussed over in the normal forums... that's why it "wasn't suited for here". Ah well. You know it's best not to argue with the big stick wielders. They'll kill you if you get too close. And don't pick an argument with them. Seriously. I've tried. :D <-- thank god for smilies!
bonelifer
Community Team
Community Team

Post by bonelifer »

Ah yes there was that one poster who got to close to Darth's cage(err cubicle) and Darth bit his arm off. :lol: Since then they've put up 2 inch thick plexi glass between Darth and the world for safeties sake. ;)
stubbers

Post by stubbers »

You have no idea how true it is, look I still have the scars where I had to have my arm re-attached!! :lol: Damn my signature!!