Abandoned....

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
SolarFX

Abandoned....

Post by SolarFX »

In total there are 2 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Most users ever online was 313 on Feb 08 2005 10:29

Registered Users: MSNbot, SolarFX
That's very odd!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, margarita in one hand - chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO! - What a Ride!"

SolarFX

Re: Abandoned....

Post by SolarFX »

Ok, now I have a real buddy. Just thought you all might want to know about this blue-moon thing. ;) Ok, so I'm just a bit bored... Heh, I've never been online when there is less than 10 people here. 8O
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, margarita in one hand - chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO! - What a Ride!"

SolarFX

Post by SolarFX »

2 buddies now! :lol: Heh... maybe I'll go to sleep. :roll:

SolarFX

Post by SolarFX »

3! Right... sleep...

stubbers

Post by stubbers »

I'm all alone to, just me and good ol msn bot

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

When area51 was being used as the alternative phpBB.com, the admins reduced it to 10 m from an hour :)
A_Jelly_Doughnut

Spectral Dragon

Post by Spectral Dragon »

Just me, msnbot, and two others right now ~~~

nicopaul

Post by nicopaul »

Just me and 113 others right now.. ;)
nicopaul - known as "pianistsk8er" on the main site.

Visit my classical music website/forum.

stubbers

Post by stubbers »

Ahhhh, who did that
In total there are 1147 users online :: 98 Registered, 6 Hidden and 1043 Guests
Most users ever online was 1147 on Today 9:55 pm

Registered Users: agent00shoe, Alexa, Alien8, Amailer, anaventura, Annorith, asinshesq, automator, axd, bimmer, blueprins, bsm2004, cali_cr, Captain M., captcod, ChiefJustice, cp26, ctimbis, CyberAlien, darkmonkey, David Robinson, DeadEye686, dhn, Dicky, eos, espenhh, espicom, fffaaa, gameclans.nl, golf25radioman, Graham, Gud, hayk, Hernandez, HHSSpacehog, internode, inzpire, jennylud, Joe Belmaati, jsalk, jsdoyle, Kortalh, ldm_ec, lightdarkness, link92, ma-lange, Magnotta, marrabel, martycrouch, matlan, maxinitto, megatrix, MennoniteHobbit, Merola64, Mike862, milyoner, MissMoon, Moix, MSNbot, Nargul, Natan, nero1296, pasmater|CRO, pguy, Phil_le_filou, planetemuscle, profpete, q3utom, rob30UK, Roberdin, Sami^, savagearth, scott stroot, seifenkiste, SHS`, shuyki, SIMtastic, Skuld, skyracing, sM4rTiEs, solabyss, sopol, Starcraftmazter, Stefan Koopmanschap, Stéphanas, stevek1977, strangebird, stuffedstich13, t2master, the_dan, TiKTaK, tomek23, truncie, Vic D'Elfant, weirdbor, who_cares, wrath, xlekox, yingchanlan, Yoshi 15

Natan

Post by Natan »

the main phpBB site is down with a link to here :)
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."