Abandoned....

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
q3utom

Re: Abandoned....

Post by q3utom »

SolarFX wrote: But if you were to pick a day, why would you pick it? If I say a date, it seems obvious that someone is going to say "hey, why did you pick that date?" I find this interesting... :)
I don't think I could guess a date for a piece of software as there are far too many circumstances that could change. Can only really guess products such as a line of clothes for example as they are guaranteed to have new fashions every new season.

On second thoughts in regards to software I can guess when my work is released as I know my time constraints but not for work I am not doing.
SolarFX

Re: Abandoned....

Post by SolarFX »

... Just pick a day! Forget the release, pick a bloody day! ;)

That's what I did. :)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, margarita in one hand - chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO! - What a Ride!"