Abandoned....

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Athy

Re: Abandoned....

Post by Athy »

Could someone please tell how to get this 'msnbot' ?

Im quite lonely. ;)
Nippoo

Post by Nippoo »

How to get it?

Offer it gifts, then ask it out for a pint of beer at the local pub. It prefers ElectroBeer. Bots don't want to rust. ;)

On a more serious note, the bots function is coming in 2.2.

And if you want to get it to your site, get links! :P
grrrlromeo

Post by grrrlromeo »

The MSN bot never leaves my forum, and I never even invited it.
I can't delete my signature.
cyberCrank

Post by cyberCrank »

Nippoo wrote: How to get it?

Offer it gifts, then ask it out for a pint of beer at the local pub. It prefers ElectroBeer. Bots don't want to rust. ;)

On a more serious note, the bots function is coming in 2.2.

And if you want to get it to your site, get links! :P
I heard that 2.2 has been canceled, but if we are lucky, then 3.0 may be out in the not-too-distant future ;)
Nippoo

Post by Nippoo »

Not canceled - just renamed! :P

Dammit, I'm still in "2.2 mode" :P
cyberCrank

Post by cyberCrank »

** was teasing with you about "2.2", but hoping "3.0" now gets back on track too... :) **
Nippoo

Post by Nippoo »

Well, yeah. Hope it does get released someday :P
SolarFX

Post by SolarFX »

I'm seriously betting $500 on a 28th of this March for a Beta... Lots of progress in the past week on the CVS, though nothing has been commited... yeah, figure that one out. :lol:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, margarita in one hand - chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO! - What a Ride!"
q3utom

Post by q3utom »

Why exactly 28th of march?
SolarFX

Post by SolarFX »

I explained this somewhere else, however I took back the bet because of that new post in the thing at the thing... So it doesn't matter anymore.

But if you were to pick a day, why would you pick it? If I say a date, it seems obvious that someone is going to say "hey, why did you pick that date?" I find this interesting... :)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, margarita in one hand - chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO! - What a Ride!"