Who voted for George Bush?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Alagba

Who voted for George Bush?

Post by Alagba »

do we have any americans on this forum who voted for bush? or you're related in any shape or form to anyone who helped re-elect the man?

maybe we should vote on "banning" such members from downloading phpbb2.2 whenever it's released :-) they'll be free to download 2.2 when the rest of the world has upgraded to 4.4 :-) :-)
CLee

Re: Who voted for George Bush?

Post by CLee »

This kind if insulting is not wanted, even if you were joking.
Carlos Myers
Member - Star Wars Roleplaying Club
Alagba

Post by Alagba »

it depends on what others on the forum think is or define as "insulting" :-) BTW, CLee, did you vote for him or you aren't old enough to vote yet? don't take offence, man, i'm only curious :-))
DragonlordP

Post by DragonlordP »

I find re-electing Bush much more insulting than any post in any forum.Well you see fear works and other ppls lives dont matter as long as our @$$es are safe.
you live it or lie it

http://www.electricrequiem.com" target="_blank
greek metal forums and more
BMWGuy

Post by BMWGuy »

No offense, but being a non-biased guy, I was rather amazed by how much Bush won over Kerry. It really was not that close of a race as most people had thought it would be. Bush seems to have a lot more supporters out there than first meets the eye. (BTW: I would not vote anyway, but I'm only 16. My parents; however, are die-hard Republicans, if that counts. :D ). ;)
Think that the developers have secretly stopped working on PhpBB v2.2? Think again........see the latest progress HERE:
Alagba

Post by Alagba »

BMWGuy wrote:(BTW: I would not vote anyway, but I'm only 16. My parents; however, are die-hard Republicans, if that counts. Very Happy ). Wink
sorry bmwguy, you're as "guilty" as your parents. :-) bush believes in these words from exodus 34v7: "yet he [God] does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation" :-)

i'm lovin' this ["it" is already taken] :-)

well, sorry bmwguy, mate, you aren't gettin' no phpbb2.2 until 4.4 is released, if i have my way :-)
grön

Post by grön »

Republicans said the election was betwen evil and god, I agree!
It was betwen eWil an god!
Get Firefox and install the BBcode extension; then you are a real forum power user!
My reason for using phpBB is mrgreen
Peace-Love-Unity-STRENGTH
BMWGuy

Post by BMWGuy »

The exodus passage which was quote (out of context, I might add) was an excerpt from the ten commandments. Evil, as the Bible defines it, is anything contrary to the nature of God. Cheney's Lesibian daughter would be an example, and so would taking Scripture out of it's proper context, only to demean it's value by using it a joke.

I'm not condemning you or anything, but you may find it interesting that the Bible records the deaths of those who commited the next commandmant: "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord Thy God in vain; for the Lord shall not hold him guilteless who takes His name in vain".

I'm afraid that both Bush and Kerry have broken most of the 10 commandments on a regular basis: niether man "uses" God for anything more than in a phrase or two in a speech.

The generational curse applies to all of us in more ways than we'd like to think........

okay, totally irelavent, I know..........

my relavent point:
"Evil" is all relative. Until someone in this thread defines "evil", both canadiates are equally evil. ;) ;)
Think that the developers have secretly stopped working on PhpBB v2.2? Think again........see the latest progress HERE:
grön

Post by grön »

There is nothing that realy is evil, atlest not if you read the bible by the letter, bucurse one of the strngest messages is that god nerver does anything wrong so evrihing is as suposed to be
Get Firefox and install the BBcode extension; then you are a real forum power user!
My reason for using phpBB is mrgreen
Peace-Love-Unity-STRENGTH
BMWGuy

Post by BMWGuy »

God never does evil, nor did he create evil. However, he did create humans in an "Open-system"---everything we do in under His control, but we are still resposible for our actions (this includes your politicians). Humans, on their own will, actively chose to do evil. Evil exsists, and if you cannot see it, you are blind. Without evil, everything is completely good. However, only the fool would say that our earth is even close to perfect. The farther frokm God you are, the more prone to evil you will be. Politicians fit this catagory nicely.

Evil exsists. Politicians may do good things, but at best, they are only doing it to promote themselves in some way. ;)