Legend

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Graham

Re: Legend

Post by Graham »

When a moderator locks a topic, that is not an invitation to open another one on the exact same topic.

This forum is the home of the development versions of phpBB. Everything that you see here is a feature which is being worked on which will probably be in the next major release. There are no MODs added to the code at all, this is all fresh code written by the developers (of whom Nuttzy is not one ;) )

If you want to add a coloured legend to 2.0.x you will need a MOD which you can find at the main site.
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!
bobthehobo

Post by bobthehobo »

i know, everything i said...i must be the biggest idiot ever :oops:
Martin Blank

Post by Martin Blank »

You didn't catch the 2002 election for the California governor.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.
SHS`

Post by SHS` »

Martin Blank wrote:You didn't catch the 2002 election for the California governor.
He could be Arnies' online alter ego... :P
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way
Jake-Da-Snake

Post by Jake-Da-Snake »

Graham wrote:When a moderator locks a topic, that is not an invitation to open another one on the exact same topic.

This forum is the home of the development versions of phpBB. Everything that you see here is a feature which is being worked on which will probably be in the next major release. There are no MODs added to the code at all, this is all fresh code written by the developers (of whom Nuttzy is not one ;) )

If you want to add a coloured legend to 2.0.x you will need a MOD which you can find at the main site.
If you could point me to the exact link, that would be great. I've looked and have found nothing. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me the link. Thanks.
DeadEye686

Post by DeadEye686 »

Jake-Da-Snake wrote:If you could point me to the exact link, that would be great. I've looked and have found nothing. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me the link. Thanks.
It's been given to you numerous times before, but perhaps one more time will do it:

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... our+groups" target="_blank
Jake-Da-Snake

Post by Jake-Da-Snake »

I would like a decent 1. This 1 is so damn crappy. It's just not good.
Graham

Post by Graham »

Then make a request for one in the correct place - namely the MOD Requests Forum on the main site.
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!
Martin Blank

Post by Martin Blank »

SHS` wrote:
Martin Blank wrote:You didn't catch the 2002 election for the California governor.
He could be Arnies' online alter ego... :P
Since you're a ferner, I guess I can forgive this.

Schwarzeneggar was elected governor in the recall election of Gov Gray Davis in 2003. Davis, a Democrat, ran against Republican nominee Bill Simon. It was weird how just as many Republicans hated Simon as Democrats hated Davis (yes, I typed that right). Both were pretty much widely acknowledged to be idiots, and caused a great deal of consternation among voters. It came down to re-electing a known quantity of idiocy, or electing an unknown quantity of idiocy.

Fortunately, Davis didn't last long. Within months of his election, intentions to try a recall were announced following some actions which really grated on the nerves of a lot of Californians across the political spectrum. Schwarzeneggar won the recall, and has generally enjoyed success in his new role, bringing the parties back to talking civilly, and garnering a 60% approval rating amongst the state population.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.
bobthehobo

Post by bobthehobo »

thanks for the explanation. ;)

cool shortened URLs.....G-d phpBB 2.2 is going to be so sweet in every single way. Only thing is: I have to wait until who knows when! it's like Halo 2! Say it's coming out at the end of the year or during the holidays, then delay it another year to put even more features in it and make it perfecter than perfect!

lol i'm wack :D