Firefox 0.9

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
A_Jelly_Doughnut

Re: Firefox 0.9

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

/me points to OpenOffice.org and Corel WordPerfect.

Unless you need detailed collaboration features, one of these should suit just about anyone.
A_Jelly_Doughnut

Viperal2

Post by Viperal2 »

A_Jelly_Doughnut wrote:/me points to OpenOffice.org and Corel WordPerfect.

Unless you need detailed collaboration features, one of these should suit just about anyone.
collaboration features

Well Outlook is the only thing i need to keep.

Will look into these. one of the things i like is the XHTML exported OpenOffice.org, haven't really look into this but now that i see it it look great.

Thankz
Viperal
What is The Viperal ?

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/viperals/" target="_blank

drwtwn312

Post by drwtwn312 »

it's too bad the new firefox is giving many people a headache because of the crashes and very slow behavior. I know plenty that went back to .8 or went to avant or MYie2

MHobbit

Post by MHobbit »

I tried out the Noia skin: it was fine, I liked the color and size of the tabs, but it was too... colorful? I'm just sticking with the default theme and/or the one similar to Mozilla.
Former phpBB MOD Team Member - No support offered via IM, PM, or email