Tell me...

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Abbat

Tell me...

Post by Abbat »

Well it's very interesting for me how? users get ranks of moderators and admins in this forum..., i don't wanna say that a come here only to get some rank, but...,users with little number of post(less that 200 ex.) are moderators, why? because they get their own sites with phpbb board on it? but i also got a site with a phpBB 2.0.8a istalled, & this board greatly helps me in my communities.
P.S.
here is link to my board- [url removed]
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: teh spam is bad

psoTFX

Re: Tell me...

Post by psoTFX »

Post count has nothing to do with ranks here.

the_dan

Post by the_dan »

He has his own phpBB board! I say you make him a mod. ;)

Dan

Abbat

Post by Abbat »

I wanna say some words to mr. psoTFX. This a little offtopic but..., i think that in this board and between some members of phpBB community exists a discrimination of phpBB community members, who are from Western EuropeWhy? Because you think that they are unworthy?...

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

Abbat wrote:I wanna say some words to mr. psoTFX. This a little offtopic but..., i think that in this board and between some members of phpBB community exists a discrimination of phpBB community members, who are from Western EuropeWhy? Because you think that they are unworthy?...
Huh? If anything, this community is pro Europe as there are more Europeans on the team and (seemingly) more Europeans in the community.

Draegonis

Post by Draegonis »

That's interesting, given that psoTFX himself lives in Western Europe.
There is absolutley no discrimination here or on any *.phpbb.com site.

Graham

Post by Graham »

And as an interesting addition to the above:

http://www.phpbb.com/map.php" target="_blank

[Warning - Requires Flash]
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!

psoTFX

Post by psoTFX »

To Abbat,

Oh please, for goodness sake what utter rubbish ... there is enough "racism" in the world at the moment, stop trying to suggest it exists here when it clearly does not.