strange error

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
sgtsrv

strange error

Post by sgtsrv »

I'm getting this strange error, my board was working one minute and the next minute I get this.

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

I dropped the database, created a new one and did a reinstall and samething over and over again. It also happened to another phpbb board that I created on a seperate server. What gives? Any help would be much appriciated. :D

benchayeel

Re: strange error

Post by benchayeel »

This is not a place for support for 2.0.x, please wait until 2.2 is fully operational and post there.

psoTFX

Post by psoTFX »

But should someone wish to offer help then it's fine to do so while http://www.phpbb.com" target="_blank is unavailable.

benchayeel

Post by benchayeel »

OK cool,

As to the question then,

Check config.php and ensure the settings are correct