Portal integrated with phpBB 2.2???

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
GrandiJoos

Portal integrated with phpBB 2.2???

Post by GrandiJoos »

Since the search function doesnt work yet and I have browsed trought this forum all day I'll ask it here.

On http://www.phpbb.com" target="_blank they say that the phpBBPP (phpBB Portal Project) will be integrated in phpBB 2.2. Is this true??? I havent heard/read/seen much of the portal so far...

Direct link to subject: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=23307" target="_blank (under point 1 it says: "Currently, we decided to integrate the Portal with version 2.2 of phpBB, which is now being developed.")

Hope someone knows :roll:

GrandiJoos :cool:
What will Christmas bring???

TC

Re: Portal integrated with phpBB 2.2???

Post by TC »

yes, when the portal comes out, it will be fully integrated with phpBB 2.2, as it is using the codebase for phpBB 2.2. however, don't be mislead - phpBB 2.2 is it's own product and will be release in plain vanilla form; the portal will come out following 2.2 release at some point and will be an option (i.e., seperate) package.
2 8 : 0 6 : 4 2 : 1 2

GrandiJoos

Re: Portal integrated with phpBB 2.2???

Post by GrandiJoos »

Thanks!

GrandiJoos :cool:
What will Christmas bring???