Thanks

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
benchayeel

Thanks

Post by benchayeel »

Being that so many posts here are "help it doesnt work" and "I want this feature" and my favorite "when will it be out", I just wanted to give a quick post of support. I used to use phpbb but my users got out of control and so a team decision was made to go to a system that supported moderation queue. BUT when 2.2 is relaeased we will be back.

I want to thank all for the hard work. You are doing great. And dont forget the mods who rarely get any recognition. If it were not for them the devs would never get anything done. :wink:

For all who ask these same questions over and over, please rethink as you are just adding work to these poor overworked souls.

P.S. When is it gonna be realeased? :twisted:

P.P.S. No flames please just joking about the when will it be out thing.
Erisar

Re: Thanks

Post by Erisar »

benchayeel wrote:I want to thank all for the hard work. You are doing great. And dont forget the mods who rarely get any recognition. If it were not for them the devs would never get anything done.
Hey, you forgot about the overworked Support Team! :P , :D , and :wink:
Erisar · Styles Team Leader
Erisar Studios · Follow me on Twitter · My phpBB.com Profile

phpBB: Rules · Knowledge Base · Documentation | Styles: Submit · FAQ · Template Changes
Do not message me for support. Due to the high volume of messages I receive, I will not reply.
benchayeel

Re: Thanks

Post by benchayeel »

Erisar wrote: Hey, you forgot about the overworked Support Team! :P , :D , and :wink:
I apologize, you all do a great job too. Trust me that fact that you do not lose your patientce with some of theses guys astounds me. :wink: