Something I find Funny!

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Adam Atlas

Re: Something I find Funny!

Post by Adam Atlas »

They're going to start developing one around 2.2 release, so yes, there will be an official phpBB-based portal, but don't expect it to be released soon. http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=8" target="_blank

Mod Edit - Please link as www.phpbb.com. SHS`
fun, sigs work!!!

soxie

Post by soxie »

Once 2.2 is released, we will still have to use 'When it's done.' .. ;) .. for the portal release :P
brian.
http://itsbrian.blogspot.com/" target="_blank

Lugie

Post by Lugie »

The portal team had mentioned starting a little bit of it earlier, but are awaiting phpBB2.2 to get a bit further into development (not necissarily done) to really get cracking.

One thing they said they were really waiting on was the attachments feature to be completed, which is a big part of portal systems. So, hopefully they've started a little bit more now that attachements are done (or are they?).
I can't see the meaning of this life I'm leading,
I try forget you as you forgot me...
This time there is nothing left for you to take -
this is goodbye...