Nerd Dream...

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Coasters2k

Nerd Dream...

Post by Coasters2k »

Wow I had a nerdy and horrifying dream last night... TeamXbox.com has converted from vB to phpBB but phpBB was slow! It was horrible... Not to mention even worse to be the topic of a dream. :) How about ya'll: have you had any "nerdy" dreams? :)
Brandon Rodriguez
http://www.coasters2k.com

smithy_dll

Post by smithy_dll »

you need to get out more
watch a movie, talk with friends, you don't have to use a message board to be social, damnit i'm also paying myself out :?
phpBB, its open source, become involved, write a modification!
Modifications Database | MOD Development Forum Rules | MOD Studio

SHS`

Post by SHS` »

Had this teribble nightmare that the phpBB2.2 development forums were down..... no wait... they were!! :(

/me watches yet more tumbleweed roll by.....
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way

The Schwa

Post by The Schwa »

I had a dream that most of the electonic market was controlled only by a few companies whos goal was to rule all international comerse by controlling every thing that comes into our homes.......... oh wait no that's my reality

*Thank God For Open Source!*

TC

Post by TC »

i had a dream that teh baby was breaking into my house to kill me
2 8 : 0 6 : 4 2 : 1 2

ant1832

Post by ant1832 »

One time after working on a script all night...i dreamt of creating this php script that know one had ever thought of creating. I can't remember what it was exactly, but I remember posting the idea on sitepoint.com and people raving on and on about it. Pretty dorky huh. Funny part is I don't really even know php [baa441]yet[/baa441]...just started learning

Pit

Post by Pit »

[quote83e6d="TC"]i had a dream that teh baby was breaking into my house to kill me[/quote83e6d]
I've persuaded him to leave you alone. Five hundred thousand pounds sterling in my swiss bank account by tuesday or I tell him to go after you again. :P

jackqu7

Post by jackqu7 »

I had this dream that I was replying to a post here that I had started, then pit had replied, then me again, then pit and all I could see in my mind was the topic review box. I also had a dream that was basicly the last year all wrapped up into one so there were millions of little "scenes" in it and one of them was this rollercoaster being run by AbelaJohnB. :oops:

White Dust

Post by White Dust »

I had a dream that Microsoft made vacuim cleaners... :?

jackqu7

Post by jackqu7 »

not very good ones i hope